torsdag 14. august 2014

Reminder.

Sometimes, I find myself in need of an emotional reminder. Okay, in all honesty, I need to remind myself of lots of stuff to do with emotional inner dealings every single day. There is just so much to remember to remember you know, and the ol' noggin can just seem too small to hold it all. Now, people have all kinds of ways to handle this, and I have many ways to handle it myself. But sometimes, the only thing that really does any good is to draw it all down. Big or small, messy or neat - whatev's! Do your thing and nevermindthebullocksthatisperfection!

Like these drawings for example, that have very clear messages:






Give up and walk away.

Or these more random ones, including a prompt to pursue some mental vacation time:




Do what ever works best for you!

2 kommentarer:

  1. We definitely all need that reminder sometimes! A little kick in the butt, maybe. P.S. is that a business man bull? AMAZING!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ain't that the truth! A swift kick in the butt is just what the doctor ordered at times :) P.s: Yes, it is! :D

      Slett