Inspired by the wonderful Uncustomary, who regularly posts her 10 favourite things about each month that have been experienced, I'm posting my 10 favourite things about August!
So, here they are: (in no particular order)!
1. Seing "Brave", "Maleficent" and "The Fault In Our Stars" on the same night; perfect combo!
2. Going back to school went better than expected!
3. Went back to school without starting to smoke again (school was the place where I smoked the most during breaks!).
4. A letter from my penpal Pauline that went straight to my heart.
5. The fact that Uncustomary invited me to guest post on her blog! Made my day, week and month!
6. Learning to make/sow hair bows from Ida (my sister) - Thank you so much!
7. Washi haul (9 rolls).
8. Finding very cheap iphone cases
9. Joining a gym!
10. Deciding to do something creative every day, no matter what.
I have to say; September is already kicking August's ass!